Visa Type M (Mercosur)
The type “M” Visa (Mercosur) is granted to foreign nationals from any of the States Parties of Mercosur and their associates, that wish to enter or have entered the country and are requesting temporary residence under the Agreement on Residency for Nationals of the States Parties of Mercosur, Bolivia and Chile.
- Original, valid passport.
- 2 photos (3cm x 4cm) on a white background.
- Criminal record certificate, duly apostilled, legalized and translated, as the case may be.
- Visa assessment for Ecuadorian nationals in Europe and Cuba 23.00 Euros (€)
- Visa assessment for Ecuadorian nationals in the rest of the world 30.00 Dollars (US$)
- Visa assessment for nationals of Cuba and European countries 40.00 Euros (€)
- Visa assessment for nationals from the rest of the world 52.00 Dollars (US $)
- Visa for nationals of Cuba and European countries 163.00 Euros (€)
- Visa for nationals from the rest of the world 211.00 Dollars (US$)
- Ecuadorian nationals are exempt from visa fees. 0.00 Dollars (US$)
PLEASE NOTE: Visa applications may be rejected or sent back for additional information, according to the judgment and discretionary power of Colombia’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs(Cancilleria). No right to reimbursement of visa application fees or visa fees applies in the event of applications being rejected or sent back for further information.
If your visa application is approved, please remember that you have 15 calendar days to register it with the Colombian immigration authorities (Migración Colombia), or you could receive a fine. The foreigner ID card has an additional cost of COP$190,000, payable to Migración Colombia.