Visa RE (Partner/spouse)
Visa RE (Partner/spouse): Authorization to enter and stay in the country that is granted foreigners who have held a type “M” spouse visa for a minimum continuous and uninterrupted period of three (3) years.
- Having held a spouse visa for a continuous and uninterrupted period of three (3) years.
- Original, valid passport.
- 2 photos (3cm x 4cm) on a white background.
- Certificate of Migratory Movements issued by Colombia’s Special Administrative Immigration Unit Migration Colombia, no more than three (3) months previously.
- A duly up-to-date document proving marital union with a Colombian national.
- Visa assessment for Ecuadorian nationals in Europe and Cuba 23.00 Euros (€)
- Visa assessment for Ecuadorian nationals in the rest of the world 30.00 Dollars (US$)
- Visa assessment for nationals of Cuba and European countries 40.00 Euros (€)
- Visa assessment for nationals from the rest of the world 52.00 Dollars (US $)
- Nationals of Ecuadorian, Japanese and Korean nationals are exempt from the payment of visa fees $ 0.00 (US $)
- Visa for nationals of Cuba and European countries 301.00 Euros (€)
- Visa for nationals in the rest of the world 391.00 Dollars (US $)
Certificate of migratory movements:
PLEASE NOTE: Visa applications may be rejected or sent back for additional information, according to the judgment and discretionary power of Colombia’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs(Cancilleria). No right to reimbursement of visa application fees or visa fees applies in the event of applications being rejected or sent back for further information.
If your visa application is approved, please remember that you have 15 calendar days to register it with the Colombian immigration authorities (Migración Colombia), or you could receive a fine. The foreigner ID card has an additional cost of COP$190,000, payable to Migración Colombia.