Visa RE (Real estate investor)
Visa RE (Real estate investor): Authorization to enter and stay in the country that is granted to foreigners having made foreign investment with the Colombian Central Bank.
- Original, valid passport.
- 2 photos (3cm x 4cm) on a white background.
- Correspondence issued by the International Exchange Department of the Colombian Central Bank (Banco de la República), recording the direct foreign investment made in the name of the foreigner for an amount greater than COP$479,517,000.
- Visa assessment for Ecuadorian nationals in Europe and Cuba 23.00 Euros (€)
- Visa assessment for Ecuadorian nationals in the rest of the world 30.00 Dollars (US$)
- Visa assessment for nationals of Cuba and European countries 40.00 Euros (€)
- Visa assessment for nationals from the rest of the world 52.00 Dollars (US $)
- Nationals of Ecuadorian, Japanese and Korean nationals are exempt from the payment of visa fees $ 0.00 (US $)
- Visa for nationals of Cuba and European countries 301.00 Euros (€)
- Visa for nationals in the rest of the world 391.00 Dollars (US $)
Certificate of migratory movements:
PLEASE NOTE: Visa applications may be rejected or sent back for additional information, according to the judgment and discretionary power of Colombia’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs(Cancilleria). No right to reimbursement of visa application fees or visa fees applies in the event of applications being rejected or sent back for further information.
If your visa application is approved, please remember that you have 15 calendar days to register it with the Colombian immigration authorities (Migración Colombia), or you could receive a fine. The foreigner ID card has an additional cost of COP$190,000, payable to Migración Colombia.